a wonderful way to surprise your dad on his special day!
patterns (supplied on this page)
nylon string (for hanging)
construction paper (green, blue, yellow and red)
for airplane and kite
white string for kite
1. Print out the patterns supplied on this page.
2. Using a photocopier, enlarge the patterns to the size you desire. Only enlarge the pieces so they can fit into the size of construction paper you have.
3. Photocopy the pattern onto the
construction paper. Take note of the
4. Cut out different colored paper to make the kite and airplane.
5. Glue onto the plastic bottle. Make as many as you like!
6. Hang on dad's bedroom window or den!
Please sign our Guestbook, we'd love to hear from you!