Have a unique t-shirt like no other (and get the
kids in on this project too!) with this no fail, all fun technique! (as featured on Home Buddies, Channel 9, December
Leaves with veins of different shapes
Textile paint, preferably green, blue and yellow
Popsicle sticks (optional)
Aluminum pan (optional)
- Stir textile paint with popsicle stick (or
anything to mix the paint with).
- Place a small amount of paint on aluminum pan. Use three colors if
you have three colors.
- Apply minimal amount of paint using your brush on the underside of
the leaf. Concentrate paint on the protruding veins and outlines of the leaves.
- Press leaf with the paint down on t-shirt (like a stamp!)
- Repeat with different leaves and different colors until you are happy
with your design.
For inquiries, call Patsy at (632)3751069 or email
Back to Top
Please sign our
we'd love to hear from you!
[ Graduation Decor ] [ Grand Marionette ] [ Scrapbooking ] [ Art Stand ] [ Make a Plastic Bottle Chair ] [ Holy Family Craft ] [ How to Make a Star ] [ Bridal Shower Decor ] [ Making Costume Party Hats ] [ Black and White Mobiles ] [ Sandpaper and Crayon ] [ Shadow Prints ] [ Father's Day Decor ] [ Christmas Tree Frames ] [ Make Your Own Decor ] [ Christmas Tree ] [ Party Theme ] [ Recycle Your Paper ] [ Leaf Prints ] [ Scrapbook Projects ] [ Clay Sculpture ] [ Clay Cat Craft ]