Have a unique t-shirt like no other (and get the
kids in on this project too!) with this no fail, all fun technique! (as featured on Home Buddies, Channel 9, December
Leaves with veins of different shapes
Textile paint, preferably green, blue and yellow
Popsicle sticks (optional)
Aluminum pan (optional)
- Stir textile paint with popsicle stick (or
anything to mix the paint with).
- Place a small amount of paint on aluminum pan. Use three colors if
you have three colors.
- Apply minimal amount of paint using your brush on the underside of
the leaf. Concentrate paint on the protruding veins and outlines of the leaves.
- Press leaf with the paint down on t-shirt (like a stamp!)
- Repeat with different leaves and different colors until you are happy
with your design.
For inquiries, call Patsy at (632)3751069 or email
Back to Top
Please sign our
we'd love to hear from you!
[ Paper Mache Piggy Bank ] [ Recycle Gift Wrapping Paper ] [ Make Your Own Decor ] [ Party Theme ] [ Christmas Tree ] [ Shadow Prints ] [ Leaf Prints ] [ Clay Cat Craft ] [ Make a Plastic Bottle Chair ] [ Scrapbooking ] [ Graduation Decor ] [ Art Stand ] [ Grand Marionette ] [ Artist Trading Cards ] [ Recycle Your Paper ] [ Clay Sculpture ]