|House decor for the season doesn't have to be expensive.
It can also be a fun family activity such as this one!
(as featured on Home Buddies, Channel 9, December
8 ½" x 11" Green paper
Scrap of Yellow or Gold paper
Round shape smaller than tree
For inquiries, e-mail us at
- Fold green paper crosswise, then lengthwise.
- Draw half a Christmas tree with pencil, making sure
the middle is in line with folded side.
- Cut out tree. There will be two trees exactly the same
- Cut out a circle (draw pattern using round shape) in
one tree such that your picture fits in it.
- Cut picture so that sides wont be seen outside
- Paste picture in between the two tree shapes so that
picture is nicely framed.
- Punch a hole on top and insert string. Tie a knot to
make a loop.
- Cut a little star shape from the gold or yellow paper
and paste on top.
Please sign our
we'd love to hear from you!